Jacopo D'Ettorre -Does anyone have information about him?

Opinions on ebay sellers and buyers.
Carlton

Jacopo D'Ettorre -Does anyone have information about him?

Post by Carlton »

Does anyone have information about an Italian or French person? His name is Jacopo D'Ettorre. He's trying to sell a seemingly fake memorabilia. and his collection contains some suspicious items...
Viktor

Re: Jacopo D'Ettorre -Does anyone have information about him?

Post by Viktor »

He is a well known forger on my opinion. I’ve already seen his name on facebook groups and he also showed a few items from his collection that were questionable
Sammy

Post by Sammy »

Carlton wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:19 pm Does anyone have information about an Italian or French person? His name is Jacopo D'Ettorre. He's trying to sell a seemingly fake memorabilia. and his collection contains some suspicious items...
Do you have a link to something he is selling?
kingofdaclub

Post by kingofdaclub »

He was selling this pair of signed loafers absolutely stunning and ORIGINAL!
I meet him few years ago, have seen his pics with MJ at Neverland, he followed him on tour for 20 years, do not understand why you guys have problems with him, thinking his items are suspicious, are you guys EXPERTS??
Attachments
BACA3EA4-7B97-4FAA-A7B4-631B587BABD3.jpeg
BACA3EA4-7B97-4FAA-A7B4-631B587BABD3.jpeg (132.66 KiB) Viewed 8072 times
C54C2477-2A80-4ADD-A2B8-F0B69AF1C114.jpeg
C54C2477-2A80-4ADD-A2B8-F0B69AF1C114.jpeg (120.09 KiB) Viewed 8072 times
SavageADMIN

Post by SavageADMIN »

Very interesting how you protect him. I know why... you are Jacopo. I just checked your registered email address: jacopo.dettorre@****
Next time if you want to say something its enough to say it in your own name. Thank you
kingofdaclub wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:29 am He was selling this pair of signed loafers absolutely stunning and ORIGINAL!
I meet him few years ago, have seen his pics with MJ at Neverland, he followed him on tour for 20 years, do not understand why you guys have problems with him, thinking his items are suspicious, are you guys EXPERTS??
kingofdaclub

Post by kingofdaclub »

I am still waiting for your answer,coz I have been studying Michael Jackson memorabilia since 1993,have a graphology degree,have spent 20 years in following Michael Jackson memorabilia and you guys think some items from my private collection are suspicious????
I do not care about what you think about me!
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Finally a forum where we can unmask forgers. I know Jacopo and he is absolutely not reliable. He tried to sell fake autographs here in Italy, fake fedoras and so on....
SavageADMIN

Post by SavageADMIN »

If you have a degree in graphology and have nothing to hide, please feel free to show us the best pieces of your Michael Jackson collection here. Speak them in your name.
kingofdaclub

Post by kingofdaclub »

Hello Admin,
Enclose pics of three of my best items,as requested:
First pic is about the black fedora MJ wore during Motown 25,the first black fedora he ever wore,it worths hundreds of thousands dollars.
Last pic is about the loafers he wore during last concert in La of Bad tour,signed and gifted to Pepsi CEO.

BEST

Jacopo
kingofdaclub

Post by kingofdaclub »

Lukas wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:29 am Finally a forum where we can unmask forgers. I know Jacopo and he is absolutely not reliable. He tried to sell fake autographs here in Italy, fake fedoras and so on....
Sorry but never sold or tried to sold items in Italy!